12/9/12

"I'm me"




Click on the above link to run the video!

I saw the "I'm me" video from the Judge Judy show and I felt just like the stooges in the picture.  We live in a wonderful country, one that is full of compassion and understanding for those who are disadvantaged.  But, what, if someone really doesn't deserve our help because of their dishonesty?  You be the judge....

Proverbs 14
 33 Wisdom rests in the heart of one who has understanding,
and is even made known in the inward part of fools.

  34 Righteousness exalts a nation,
but sin is a disgrace to any people.

How long can we as a nation endure when people like those that came before Judge Judy abound?  The answer is... not long at all!!!  Personal accountability for our actions and understanding right from wrong has become almost a forgotten concept.  May God change the hearts of those who dwell in this fine land to see righteousness and not "I'm me"!!!!