6/25/13

From Bill and Laura Dayton... Ask the Question: Who is Jesus Christ?




Ask the Question: Who is Jesus Christ?




Let’s ask His friends and family.

Martha. John 11:27…” Yes Lord, you are the Christ, Son of God, who has come into the world…”
Peter. Matthew 16:16…”You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”
John. John 1:1-3,14…Word, was with God, was God, became flesh, dwelt among us, only begotten
Thomas. John 20:28….. “My Lord and my God…”
His brothers. John 7:5…. “did not believe in Him.”
His mother. Acts 1:14….she was in the upper room with the disciples

Let’s ask: The angels. Luke 2:11…Savior…Christ the Lord
Gabriel. Luke 1:32…great, Son of the Highest, Lord God,
The Father. Matthew 3:17…My Son in whom I am well pleased…”

Let’s ask Jesus….

I am the way… John 14:6
I am the resurrection… John 11:25
Before Abraham was, I am. John 8:58