11/27/13

From Gary... Use the right key to solve the formula





























I saw this on facebook this morning and after a few seconds, understood it.  Frankly, I was a little disappointed in myself for not getting it instantaneously, but- it is what it is!!!  To infinity and beyond; forever!!!!   In a world that wants everything NOW, this is a strange concept.  But, the truth is- there really is a FOREVER!!!!  And these verses give insight into its reality...

Revelation, Chapter 20
 7  And after the thousand years, Satan will be released from his prison,  8 and he will come out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to the war; the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.  9 They went up over the breadth of the earth, and surrounded the camp of the saints, and the beloved city. Fire came down out of heaven from God, and devoured them.  10 The devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulphur, where the beast and the false prophet are also. They will be tormented day and night forever and ever. 

Revelation, Chapter 22
 1 He showed me a river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb,  2 in the middle of its street. On this side of the river and on that was the tree of life, bearing twelve kinds of fruits, yielding its fruit every month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.  3 There will be no curse any more. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and his servants serve him.  4 They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads. 5 There will be no night, and they need no lamp light; for the Lord God will illuminate them. They will reign forever and ever. 

 
John, Chapter 14
1  “Don’t let your heart be troubled. Believe in God. Believe also in me.   2  In my Father’s house are many homes. If it weren’t so, I would have told you. I am going to prepare a place for you.   3  If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and will receive you to myself; that where I am, you may be there also.   4  Where I go, you know, and you know the way.” 

  5  Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going. How can we know the way?” 

  6  Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me.

In summary, both the bad and the good will eventually reap the consequences of their decision whether or not to follow God.  How?  Jesus said it--- “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me.

Following Jesus is the key for the formula at the top!!!  Why would anyone want to do something else???