12/31/13

From Gary... Beyond your biggest dream...

















This little fella must think he has died and gone to heaven. After all, the bone is as big as he is!!!  Dogs will eat and eat and keep on eating until there is no more food; dogs are like that (at least mine are).  If I let them, they would probably eat themselves sick. Dog psychology- more is ALWAYS BETTER!!!  Some people think like animals- somehow, they can never get ENOUGH!!!  Possessions, power, respect- you name it, people will want it.  But what happens when you get all you need, then all you want, then all you can even dream of wanting (now there is something to think about)???  Jesus puts it this way... 


Matthew, Chapter 16
 24 Then Jesus said to his disciples, “If anyone desires to come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.   25  For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, and whoever will lose his life for my sake will find it.   26  For what will it profit a man, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his life? Or what will a man give in exchange for his life?

Those who follow Christ are to concentrate on being HIS disciple!!!  Temporal things are just that- temporal.  Eternal matters last forever; that is just the way of things!!!  Which is better; to have something for a short while or a long one?  If it is worth having, then the longer the length the better. Question: If you or I were to die today, what would we really have? Answer: without Jesus, nothing at all.  You see, it doesn't really matter how big your bone is; what counts is how long you have it!!!  I like to dream big- and being with Jesus forever in heaven is the biggest goal I can think of. Have something bigger?  Email me, I want to know about that little BIGNESS!!! (AND I DON'T MEAN BONES, EITHER!!!)