2/24/14

From Gary... Just do it!!!


Today it is cloudy in Florida. Doesn't matter. Today, bills are due- Lord willing I will pay them. This morning I kissed my wife goodbye as she left and told her to drive safely. If something happens to her, it happens. The point here is though matter what happens, the above sign is true.  I like what The Apostle Paul wrote to the young evangelist, Timothy...

2 Timothy, Chapter 4
  1 I command you therefore before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who will judge the living and the dead at his appearing and his Kingdom:  2 preach the word; be urgent in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with all patience and teaching. 3 For the time will come when they will not listen to the sound doctrine, but, having itching ears, will heap up for themselves teachers after their own lusts;  4 and will turn away their ears from the truth, and turn aside to fables.  5 But you be sober in all things, suffer hardship, do the work of an evangelist, and fulfill your ministry. 

  6  For I am already being offered, and the time of my departure has come.  7 I have fought the good fight. I have finished the course. I have kept the faith.  8 From now on, there is stored up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, will give to me on that day; and not to me only, but also to all those who have loved his appearing.

Heaven awaits the faithful, so be faithful!!! Encourage others to be and be sure to give them a good example to follow!!! Every single day we chose to go to HEAVEN or to a much warmer and unpleasant place (how's that for being euphemistic?). Purpose in your heart to be the best you can be and be happy!!!!  Enough said- just do it!!!