2/8/14

From Gary... The NEWS is...


Good news, Bad news; it seems like every time I see one of these there is a "twist".  Today, our educational system teaches that everyone is right.  I have never understood how this can be; because right is correct and wrong is not.  Must be that "any" standard is acceptable today. But, is that a "new" idea- not at all.  Hundred of years BEFORE the birth of Jesus, these words were recorded....


Isaiah, chapter 44
 6 This is what Yahweh, the King of Israel,
and his Redeemer, Yahweh of Armies, says:
“I am the first, and I am the last;
and besides me there is no God.

  7 Who is like me?
Who will call,
and will declare it,
and set it in order for me,
since I established the ancient people?
Let them declare the things that are coming,
and that will happen.
  8 Don’t fear,
neither be afraid.
Haven’t I declared it to you long ago,
and shown it?
You are my witnesses.
Is there a God besides me?
Indeed, there is not.

I don’t know any other Rock.”


God is exclusive; either you worship HIM or you don't.  He ALONE is GOD!!!  Science is not god, your spouse or your job or that large bank account you just might happen to have.  The one and ONLY GOD is revealed through the Bible.  Anything else is just some whim of someone who rejects the ALMIGHTY.  Today, we all have an opportunity to determine to follow THE ONE TRUE GOD; chose to do it before it is too late.