4/3/14

From Gary.... And the birds will sing!!!


What a lovely day in Florida!!!!  This morning's walk was delightful. The sun was shining brightly, no visible clouds at all and the birds were singing. And then I sat down to do a posting and this is the first picture I saw. THANKS TO WALTER VOGT for this composition!!!!  As beautiful as some animals can be, they are nothing when compared to God's ultimate creation- every single man and woman who have ever lived. So, when we see beauty in them, think about how God views us as well. But, speaking of them... I wonder how they view us...???

Romans, Chapter 8
  16  The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are children of God;  17 and if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint heirs with Christ; if indeed we suffer with him, that we may also be glorified with him.  18 For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which will be revealed toward us. 19 For the creation waits with eager expectation for the children of God to be revealed.

No one really knows what a bird thinks.  But since it is part of creation, then verse nineteen applies. Well, this could get confusing, but I think verse 19 is talking about the last state of human beings- resurrected in glory!!!  Frankly, I am unsure as to exactly that will be like, but I feel quite certain that the birds will sing a beautiful song on that last day!!!  I wonder what the song will be.....