4/15/14

From Gary... My house, is a very, very fine house...


Now, I have seen round houses before; but NEVER one on the water. Even more unique is that appears that this structure is not on a river, but in a lake, bay or larger body of water. I couldn't help but think that this might be a bit dangerous and perhaps foolhardy. Now if the worst should happen... then what? My thoughts then migrated to myself and I asked the question: what if the worst happened and I died- Today?????....

2 Corinthians, Chapter 5
 1 For we know that if the earthly house of our tent is dissolved, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal, in the heavens.  2 For most certainly in this we groan, longing to be clothed with our habitation which is from heaven;  3 if so be that being clothed we will not be found naked.  4 For indeed we who are in this tent do groan, being burdened; not that we desire to be unclothed, but that we desire to be clothed, that what is mortal may be swallowed up by life.  5 Now he who made us for this very thing is God, who also gave to us the down payment of the Spirit. 

We all will die, that is an absolute FACT!!!  However, not everyone will be in heaven. I wish it were different, but, some things are just beyond my control. What I CAN CONTROL is what I think, feel and do!!! And like it or no, that will just have to suffice!!!  That certain someone who owns the pictured house made a conscious decision to purchase and dwell there. Today, I will make a conscious effort to echo Paul's comments and long for my heavenly tent.  I believe that God will be merciful and someday, someday I will see HIM in heaven, but frankly have not idea what MY HOUSE will look like. I will pray for one without love-handles, wrinkles and too much ear hair.  Come to think of it, I wonder if there will be oceans in heaven- if so, I have a second request.... please make my dwelling place something like the photo.... PLEASE!!!