6/19/14

From Gary... Peace



You know, you can learn a lot from an animal!!!  And if I could have one, I think I would like a cat as well.  On Sunday's and Wednesday's the Justice's cat follows them to church and greets everyone.  This friendliness has warmed me up to the feline persuasion, but since my Linda is allergic- no creature like this one seems to be in my future. However, this picture did remind me of a couple of verses from the Bible...

Isaiah, Chapter 26 (NASB)
Isa 26:3  "The steadfast of mind You will keep in perfect peace, Because he trusts in You.
Isa 26:4  "Trust in the LORD forever, For in GOD the LORD, we have an everlasting Rock.

John, Chapter 14 (NASB)
Joh 14:27  "Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful.

There is something so satisfying about these verses, so wonderful that they shine in a world of trouble like a beacon reaching out to a lost ship at sea.  Enough said!!!

PS. you also might enjoy this...