9/2/14

From Gary.... Just who do you really want to be..???


This is me...


This is me, when I think about being "normal"...


So who do I really want to be ??? ...




Now, you may not recognize him, but this is Marty Feldman, who portrayed "Igor" in the Mel Brooks classic: 

YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN

 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH97lImrr0Q

Well, all of the above was just to say that I really don't WANT to be NORMAL.  Why? Because I know what NORMAL is and I NEVER WANT TO BE NORMAL.  Now, what is normal; how do I define it????  READ THE FOLLOWING...

1 John 2:15-17 NASB
(15)  Do not love the world nor the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
(16)  For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh and the lust of the eyes and the boastful pride of life, is not from the Father, but is from the world.
(17)  The world is passing away, and also its lusts; but the one who does the will of God lives forever.
Normal is just living for the now and loving sin; it is living for the world and all that that means. Not the way to go...  Doing the will of God is!!!  At this point I just can't add a thing here, except to say...

REALLY LOVE AND OBEY GOD 

(and when you do- do what you like!!!!)