11/24/14

From Gary.... Help!























I have been doing this blog for about eight years now and for all that time I have never asked for help, but now, I must ask for you to help Shay Worthing.  I heard about her situation yesterday and our family is going to do what it can this very day, but frankly, she needs more help than we can provide. She is a single mother who is in her second bout with cancer and is losing the fight.  She is a hard-working, self-reliant person who lives with her mom- and because of some government income restrictions on total household income can not even get food stamps.  Currently, she is on chemotherapy and physically unable to work more than a day or two a week as a hairdresser. Faced with a huge medical bill for a bone-marrow transplant- and no funding, she is asking for your help and I know that it is hard for her to do this, as my wife knows her through the hair salon where she works. 

I seem to remember reading somewhere that it is more blessed to give than to receive. Be blessed by being a blessing to her!!!

This is not a scam, but a real person with a genuine need!!!


Gary