11/8/14

From Gary... One of my favorites...
























I imagine that most of us have our favorite books of the Bible; I do!!!  And the book of Esther is in my top ten. Why? Well, I just like the story.  Especially this verse from chapter 4. Again, Why? Because of Esther's commitment to the will of God.  How can I be like her?  Read on...

2 Corinthians 8:5 (WEB)
5 This was not as we had hoped, but first they gave their own selves to the Lord, and to us through the will of God.

Sounds almost too simplistic, doesn't it?  But, not everything HAS to be complicated, intricate or confusing!!!  To want to please God because you love HIM- and to be willing to do as HE would want you to, that sums being a Christian, doesn't it?  Great concept; now- JUST DO IT, Gary!!!  Think about it, all this COULD apply to you as well!!!