1/6/15

From Ed Healy.... My Journey With a Friend



My Journey With a Friend

Each day is part of a journey I travel.
I know where I have been,
I wonder what is around the bend.

In the midst of my journey I look for the journey's end.

As I journey, I wonder when will my journey end?

There is a friend who has joined me on my journey.

A friend who will see me to the journey's end.

He gives me strength and helps me on my journey.
That I might enjoy my journey and the journey's end.
Rom 5:1-5
5:1 Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2 through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. 3 Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; 4 perseverance, character; and character, hope. 5 And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.
NIV
Eph 1:13-14
13 And you also were included in Christ when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation. Having believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, 14 who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God's possession-to the praise of his glory.
NIV
2 Tim 1:13-14
13 What you heard from me, keep as the pattern of sound teaching, with faith and love in Christ Jesus. 14 Guard the good deposit that was entrusted to you-guard it with the help of the Holy Spirit who lives in us.
NIV

Many thanks to brother Ed Healy, for allowing me to post from his website, theabidingword.com.