5/15/15

From Gary... To my friends...


Sounds like something from Ireland, doesn't it? Anyway- beautiful sentiments!!! Which made me think of all the thousands of you who monthly look at the things I write. What should I say to you? Paul gives me a good example...

Philippians, Chapter 1 (WEB)

 2 Grace to you, and peace from God, our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.  3 I thank my God whenever I remember you,  4 always in every request of mine on behalf of you all making my requests with joy,  5 for your partnership in furtherance of the Good News from the first day until now;  6 being confident of this very thing, that he who began a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ.  7 It is even right for me to think this way on behalf of all of you, because I have you in my heart, because, both in my bonds and in the defense and confirmation of the Good News, you all are partakers with me of grace.  8 For God is my witness, how I long after all of you in the tender mercies of Christ Jesus. 

  9  This I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and all discernment;  10 so that you may approve the things that are excellent; that you may be sincere and without offense to the day of Christ;  11 being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are through Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God. 


During the past seven or so years, I have been blessed with many new internet friends, many from all over the world.  I wish to say thank you for visiting!! May God bless you all!!!!

Your friend,

Gary