7/16/15

From Gary... A sign for the times


The sign does not say which version of the Bible the quote is from, but after comparing 7 different translations...

2 Chronicles, Chapter 7 (World English Bible)
14 if my people, who are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

2 Chronicles, Chapter 7 (American Standard Bible, 1901)
14 if my people, who are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

2 Chronicles, Chapter 7 (English Standard Version)
14 if my people, who are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

2 Chronicles, Chapter 7 (King James Version, 1769)
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 

2 Chronicles, Chapter 7 (Webster's version)
14 If my people, who are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

2 Chronicles, Chapter 7 (Young's literal Translation)
14 and My people on whom My name is called be humbled, and pray, and seek My face, and turn back from their evil ways, then I--I hear from the heavens, and forgive their sin, and heal their land.
  
2 Chronicles, Chapter 7 (The Emphasized Bible)
14 if my people upon whom my Name is called shall humble themselves, and pray and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways, then will, I myself, hear out of the heavens, and forgive their sin, and heal their land. 

The answer is...

TRUTH IS STILL TRUTH!!! All that is left for us to do is to obey!!!