10/28/15

From Gary... Knock, knock


Dogs; over the past few years they have become a major interest in my life.  I walk them, groom them, feed them, and most of all love them.  Sometimes, I even forget they ARE DOGS. This picture reminded me that they are what they are- DOGS. In a way, people are similar to canines. They have basic leanings that will not change over the years. Godly people will remain GODLY and those who have a dislike (or perhaps even hatred) for God will also continue in their choice.  The following verse from Titus comes back to me when I see real life examples of these things....

Titus, Chapter 1 (WEB)
15 To the pure, all things are pure; but to those who are defiled and unbelieving, nothing is pure; but both their mind and their conscience are defiled.

I must remember that it is GOD who will judge at the last day!!! Only HE knows enough to correctly judge where a person will spend eternity.  As for me, I will try to obey the Almighty as best I can and pray HE will be merciful.  Knock, knock- what will you do, Gary?