12/8/15

From Gary... Refocus


Every so often I like to refocus my life. I do this by thinking about my roots- where I started, what life was like when I was young and so forth. This Bible verse is one of those beginnings. In my early 20's, I remember waking up one afternoon in front of the fireplace, covered in my own vomit and thought- will I ever change? Then this verse came to mind and I realized that with God's help I could be a different person. One thing led to another and eventually I became a Christian.

I am NOT PERFECT, but I am FORGIVEN- while I still have problems, drinking is not one of them. And those things that I have yet to overcome, I will continue to work on with the help of God. 

And you can do the same- because, with God, all things are possible (Written in stone, above)!!!!