3/23/16

From Gary... FORGET!


I has been three years since this picture was taken. The day was drawing to a close and my granddaughter "Lizzy" and I went for a joyride. Unusual thing for either of us to do, let alone together. I remember the day and her company- it probably will be with me always. And then there are days I would sooner forget, days of sickness and sorrow, of times when I said or did something I simply should NOT have done. These days I would like to forget, but probably will not.

I wonder, what will God forget?

An answer from the book of Hebrews... 

Hebrews, Chapter 10 (WEB)
15 The Holy Spirit also testifies to us, for after saying, 

  16 “This is the covenant that I will make with them:

‘After those days,’ says the Lord,
‘I will put my laws on their heart,
I will also write them on their mind;’”



then he says, 
  17 “I will remember their sins and their iniquities no more.”


The covenant sealed by the blood of Jesus' sacrifice, also was the point in time that GOD chose NOT to remember the sins of those who seek refuge in Jesus.  THIS I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER!!!   Hope you can say the same!!!!