4/11/16

From Gary... Beyond beauty...


If someone can tell me exactly what this picture is about, I would greatly appreciate it!!!  However, I am quite certain that I like it and for now, that will have to be enough. Strange as it may seem, this picture seems to me to be a multidimensional bird of paradise emerging from an alternative universe. If that is too far fetched for you, perhaps it may be just a bird illuminated by a multi-colored strobe light, or just a normal bird modified by imaging program to attract attention. All these things aside- it is just beautiful and again- that will have to be enough.

Beauty is on my mind this morning because the weather in Dade City is just FANTASTIC!!! The trees are in bloom in all their variations of green, the sun is shining brightly and the wind has such a gentle caress that it seems it was just made to lull you into a pleasant sleep. And that sky- I can't recall seeing it with such variations of blue that it almost takes your breath away.

Consider...

Psalm 50 (WEB)
 1  The Mighty One, God, Yahweh, speaks,
and calls the earth from sunrise to sunset.
  2 Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty,
God shines out.
  3 Our God comes, and does not keep silent.
A fire devours before him.
It is very stormy around him.
  4 He calls to the heavens above,
to the earth, that he may judge his people:
  5 “Gather my saints together to me,
those who have made a covenant with me by sacrifice.”
  6 The heavens shall declare his righteousness,
for God himself is judge.
Selah.


Yes, consider- The GREATNESS OF GOD AND HIS MAJESTY!!!

Compared to the picture, the weather and any other beauty you can imagine- GOD IS GREATER!!!

Do yourself a favor- Read and reread this Psalm, for there is a blessing in it that is more beautiful than anything you could possibly imagine!!! (and believe me; I can imagine a lot)