6/20/16

Help with flying (like an Eagle) by Gary Rose


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlAlCmqjRug

(click on the link or paste the address into your browser)

I read somewhere that this is called a rainbow eagle; honestly, I have only found this one picture, so I can't say for sure what it is- but wouldn't it be nice if it WERE REAL??

After looking at this a bit, I thought- wouldn't it be nice to be able to soar in the sky like an eagle; to rise above your problems, concerns, and the weight of your to-do list? 

And the old Steve Miller band song came to my mind. Curious, I found the original '76 version on the net, but also the 2013 (above and to my surprise, I actually like better than the earlier release).

One thing led to another and Isaiah 40 came to the forefront of my thoughts. Here it is...

Isaiah, Chapter 40 (WEB)
 25 “To whom then will you liken me?
Who is my equal?” says the Holy One.
  26 Lift up your eyes on high,
and see who has created these,
who brings out their army by number.
He calls them all by name.
by the greatness of his might,
and because he is strong in power,
Not one is lacking.
  27 Why do you say, Jacob,
and speak, Israel,
“My way is hidden from Yahweh,
and the justice due me is disregarded by my God?”
  28 Haven’t you known?
Haven’t you heard?
The everlasting God, Yahweh,
The Creator of the ends of the earth, doesn’t faint.
He isn’t weary.
His understanding is unsearchable.
  29 He gives power to the weak.
He increases the strength of him who has no might.
  30 Even the youths faint and get weary,
and the young men utterly fall;

  31 But those who wait for Yahweh will renew their strength.
They will mount up with wings like eagles.
They will run, and not be weary.
They will walk, and not faint. 
(Emp. added GDR)


When no one is there- God is!! When all hope is lost, human beings call on God!! When I NEED HELP- I CALL ON GOD!!! He gives strength when I have no strength and hope where there is none. 

If YOU don't know The God of Heaven (Yahweh), seek HIM out, HE will change your life. Believe it, because its true!!! You have my word on it!!!