8/15/16

Beyond Spectacular by Gary Rose

https://www.facebook.com/goalcast/videos/1039859252757931/

I saw this video today on Facebook and loved it!!!  Robin Williams had talent that was indeed SPECTACULAR!!!  He was right, make your life the best you can possibly make it, for our time on this Earth is fleeting. 

God loves us and if we truly love him in return, our lives will be a devotion to HIM and frankly that is BEYOND SPECTACULAR!!!

Consider God's words to the prophet Jeremiah, for they apply to God's faithful, obedient followers...

Jeremiah, Chapter 29 (WEB)
11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says Yahweh, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you hope and a future. 12 You shall call on me, and you shall go and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You shall seek me, and find me, when you shall search for me with all your heart.

What could possibly be better than a life that is SPECTACULAR? A life that is BEYOND SPECTACULAR is my answer. How is that possible? A life spent in loving and pleasing our creator is in fact BEYOND SPECTACULAR because at the end of it, we will continue to exist, spiritually, with God- FOREVER!!!

Listen to the words of Jeremiah 29; follow God, for with HIM is the only genuine future!!!

May God bless!!!

Gary

ps. Thanks for sharing this, Madeline!!!