10/4/16

Right??? by Gary Rose


Right??!! And you expect me to believe this??? Humm, they are round, they do look a little like DD's old fashioned brand?? Wait, I tell you what- buy them for me, plant them and let me know how it turns out, OK?

In the meantime, I will concentrate on something I know to be true...

John, Chapter 1 (WEB)
 14 The Word became flesh, and lived among us. We saw his glory, such glory as of the one and only Son of the Father, full of grace and truth. 15 John testified about him. He cried out, saying, “This was he of whom I said, ‘He who comes after me has surpassed me, for he was before me.’”  16 From his fullness we all received grace upon grace.  17 For the law was given through Moses. Grace and truth were realized through Jesus Christ.

The law was a good thing, but Jesus' way is better. Moses' face shone after seeing God, but faded- Jesus (himself) was "full of grace and truth". Now, at last, something I can believe it!!!

Time for my 2nd cup of coffee, so I have to go- and Oh, yes,- there is still one donut left in that box my sweetie brought home the other day!!! I wonder if there are any seeds in the box??? Right????????