6/23/17

From confusion to direction by Gary Rose


Linda and I took Pal to the dog park this morning, so I am late in writing today's post. While we were at the park, we met a very nice young man in his late 20's and had a long talk. The one thought that I take away from the conversation is how bewildered he was. Life must very extremely difficult for millennials- few opportunities, high debt and a future that is little more than a question mark! 

In short, as a group- they seen to be lost. Life has presented them with mixed messages that ALL SEEM WRONG!!! (just like the dialogue box above)

Feel like that? Troubled? Future seem hopeless? Don't know where to turn or what to do?

You aren't alone... read on...


John, Chapter 14 (World English Bible)

 1  “Don’t let your heart be troubled. Believe in God. Believe also in me.   2  In my Father’s house are many homes. If it weren’t so, I would have told you. I am going to prepare a place for you.   3  If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and will receive you to myself; that where I am, you may be there also.   4  You know where I go, and you know the way.” 


  5 Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going. How can we know the way?” 



  6 Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me. (emp. added vs. 6)



Educators won't give you the answer, neither will your spouse or your boss, your friends or family. You don't need advice- Just JESUS!!! Once a person has the correct religious compass; life falls into place. Work, family, friends; in short your life- all of it becomes what God wants for you and that means the very best and the very best IS JESUS!!! Jesus will show you the way, IF you will follow him. Only thing is- ARE YOU REALLY WILLING TO, REALLY??? That is a question only you can answer; so, think about it, OK? In the meantime, why not begin reading your Bible- The book of Acts is a good place to start; why not today?????

What are you waiting for- just do it!!!