10/22/18

One by Gary Rose



Monotheism: The belief that there is one God. Since I believe this is true, then there must be one truth. As a Christian, I believe that truth is solely contained within the pages of the Bible

Jesus said...


John 14:6 

ASV
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, and the truth, and the life: no one cometh unto the Father, but [1] by me.

Darby
Jesus says to him, I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father unless by me.

GodsWord

Jesus answered him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one goes to the Father except through me.
LITV
Jesus said to him, I am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

LO

Jesus answered, I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no man comes to the Father, but by me.
Rotherham
Jesus saith unto him—I, am the way, and the truth, and the life: No one, cometh unto the Father, but through me.



I just chose five versions, but I could have chosen many, many others. They basically say one thing. Jesus is the one and only way to the Father.
Since this is true, all others are false. Just a simple concept of logic.

Refuse to believe it? Ask yourself this question: Who else died and rose again (for your sins)?