11/26/18

Satan's Greatest Hits by Gary Rose



As I returned from my morning dog walk today, my wife greeted me with a “Come here and see this”. I soon discovered that a large group of illegals were storming our southern border. As the news commentator was discussing the situation, he held up New York newspaper with a picture of a woman and her young child. Obviously, the paper was emphasizing her difficulties in entering our country. However, when I saw the video of the charge on the wall, I noticed that almost ALL of them were males; angry males. The media wants you to believe they are harmless women and children, but harmless people don’t throw rocks and bottles!

Most of our news agencies are twisting current events to manipulate us into accepting anyone and everyone who wants to enter our country illegally. This will lead to the eventual destruction of our country.

When I think of the twisting of reality, I think of Satan, who will pervert truth to destroy us. He will make white seem black and evil seem good. He will redefine words to trick us and keep telling outright falsehoods over and over and over again until we finally accept a LIE as “truth”.

This has been going on since the dawn of time and will continue until Satan and all his followers are cast into the lake of fire. Jesus had to deal with Satan and those who followed him and so will we. The following is an excerpt from one exchange with the Pharisees...

  
John 8 (World English Bible)
42  Therefore Jesus said to them, If God were your father, you would love me, for I came out and have come from God. For I haven’t come of myself, but he sent me.   43 Why don’t you understand my speech? Because you can’t hear my word.   44  You are of your father, the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and doesn’t stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks on his own; for he is a liar, and its father.   45 But because I tell the truth, you don’t believe me.   46  Which of you convicts me of sin? If I tell the truth, why do you not believe me?   47  He who is of God hears the words of God. For this cause you don’t hear, because you are not of God.” (emphasis added)


Do NOT believe everything you hear from the news media!!! Almost all of them lie and do not tell the unvarnished truth. They have a political agenda and warp reality to further the ultimate destruction of our country!

This is the reality of our world today. Man has gone so far from truth that recognizing it is impossible for some people. If you want to know what the truth is, open your Bible and learn what God wants you to be and to do!!! Once you do this and keep on doing it, you will be more able to discern what is true and what is false.

And oh yes, do not under any circumstances believe any of “SATAN’S GREATEST HITS”!!!