3/16/20

EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE OK by Gary Rose



When things look dark and dreary, can you believe this sign? If so, WHY? Well, I can’t speak for others, I can only tell you that if God loves you (and HE does of course) and you really love HIM, that HE will be there throughout your life, guiding you, helping you and protecting you – until that day when you see HIM face to face.
I know these things are true because of experience. When I was a child, I learned to lean on God because I was unable to change my horrible situation and God answered my prayers. When I spent 1 ½ years on crutches, I learned to rely on both God and those who helped me (especially, my girlfriend Linda, who has been my wife for the last 51 years). Time after time, when I was without work, God supplied opportunities I never could even have imagined. While I was preaching, each and every day had lessons that helped me grow spirituality. Make no mistake, things were often tight and many, many days I worked two jobs ( and even three [for a short time] ). But somehow I persevered.

The Apostle Peter said…


1 Peter 1 ( World English Bible )
[3] Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to his great mercy became our father again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,  [4] to an incorruptible and undefiled inheritance that doesn’t fade away, reserved in Heaven for you,  [5] who by the power of God are guarded through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.  [6] Wherein you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while, if need be, you have been put to grief in various trials,  [7] that the proof of your faith, which is more precious than gold that perishes even though it is tested by fire, may be found to result in praise, glory, and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ—  [8] whom not having known you love; in whom, though now you don’t see him, yet believing, you rejoice greatly with joy unspeakable and full of glory—  [9] receiving the result of your faith, the salvation of your souls.


Our lives are full of situations, both good and bad – that is life. But with God we have hope of a better life now and a perfect life with HIM later. It is both sensible and prudent to be careful about what you do in these uncertain times of the Corona virus. Just remember this one thing…


EVERYTHING IS GOING
 
TO BE OK