5/9/09

The way out

Life is confusing; when you are young, you can wait to get bigger; when you are grown you can't wait to be successful; when you are old you remember the "good old days". See what I mean; there is no one place where all is perfect, where you achieve a perfect clarity of being. Life is like a maze even for the most successful person. No matter how great your life is, it could be better; no matter how directed your life is, it is still like a maze... except for one thing.

Joh 14:1 "Don't let your heart be troubled. Believe in God. Believe also in me.
Joh 14:2 In my Father's house are many homes. If it weren't so, I would have told you. I am going to prepare a place for you.
Joh 14:3 If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and will receive you to myself; that where I am, you may be there also.
Joh 14:4 Where I go, you know, and you know the way."
Joh 14:5 Thomas said to him, "Lord, we don't know where you are going. How can we know the way?"
Joh 14:6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me.
World English Bible
You guessed it; Jesus is the way out of the maze because he is the way and the real life and that is the real TRUTH. God gives us direction, guides us and according to HIS wishes we have a way through and OUT OF the maze. Do not misunderstand, we will still have problems, still have obstacles and at times still do not know where we are headed, but there IS A WAY OUT and WE KNOW HIM! We can see our way out and it is done through the eyes of faith, see what I mean? Ok, then follow!