A happier life
What struck me at first glance was the softness of the water. Somehow it conveys gentleness and blessing unrivaled in anything I have seen recently. Lives can be like that as well, as the first Psalm reveals.
Psalms 1:1-6 WEB (R)
(1) Blessed is the man who doesn't walk in the counsel of the wicked, nor stand in the way of sinners, nor sit in the seat of scoffers;
(2) but his delight is in Yahweh's law. On his law he meditates day and night.
(3) He will be like a tree planted by the streams of water, that brings forth its fruit in its season, whose leaf also does not wither. Whatever he does shall prosper.
(4) The wicked are not so, but are like the chaff which the wind drives away.
(5) Therefore the wicked shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
(6) For Yahweh knows the way of the righteous, but the way of the wicked shall perish.
Why? What causes the difference? The answer is simple, God's word is what is best for us. Naturally, those who think about it constantly would tend to follow it and receive blessings from God. Who wouldn't want blessing, except someone exceptionally wicked. The end result of a life will be its judgment by God; either eternal life or death. I think most people would want life, but people will do what they want. As for me, I like the idea of being blessed by God forever. Sounds like a happier life, now and hereafter.