What a face! And from one so young! Anger can happen to anyone, at any age. But does it have value in a positive way? Most of the time, NO! Yet, most of us are angry one time or another, for whatever reason. Paul mentions this in the book of Galatians...
Galatians 5:16-21 (WEB)
16) But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you won’t fulfill the lust of the flesh.
17) For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, that you may not do the things that you desire.
18) But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.
19) Now the works of the flesh are obvious, which are: adultery, sexual immorality, uncleanness, lustfulness,
20) idolatry, sorcery, hatred, strife, jealousies, outbursts of anger, rivalries, divisions, heresies,
21) envyings, murders, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these; of which I forewarn you, even as I also forewarned you, that those who practice such things will not inherit the Kingdom of God.
That it is a work of the flesh, there is no doubt. That there is more than one kind is obvious from observations in life. All anger is not the same, but the sort that bursts out can be very, very dangerous indeed. How many crimes of passion have occurred because of this?? Yet, anger could motivate you to defend yourself and save your life. You be the judge. One thing seems clear to me... control it, or it will control you.