3/12/12

Wanted: Three snake charmers


Now, there is something you don't see everyday; a three headed cobra!!!  I wonder if it would take three snake charmers to control this baby?  In any event, it made me think of the unholy trinity in the book of Revelation.  And judgment...

WEB: Revelation of John Chapter 20

[10] The devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet are also. They will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

[11] I saw a great white throne, and him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. There was found no place for them. [12] I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and they opened books. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged out of the things which were written in the books, according to their works. [13] The sea gave up the dead who were in it. Death and Hades gave up the dead who were in them. They were judged, each one according to his works. [14] Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire.

No one really LIKES to think about DEATH, but it is a fact of LIFE!!!  After death, then what?  Judgment!!!!  Everything in this world has a price; you pay for what you do, in one way or another.  Unpleasant fact, but true!!!!  To those who follow Jesus, its good to know that our lives are not lived in vain; they have purpose and a very, very happy ending!!!!!!  Apart from Jesus?  Disobeyed the Word of God?  Backslidden?  Atheist, Agnostic, Hedonist, Satanist or perhaps you just don't care about the "religion" scene?  Bad news, very bad news!!!  It doesn't have to be that way though; if you are reading this, you still have time... change your ways and live; I mean not just now, but forever.  Forever is a long time, life is short, you choose.  As for me, I do not want to be where the unholy trinity is and I do not want to face the judgment alone... I want Jesus right by my side to save me.  Do you?