4/5/12

Rainbows, clouds and the Word of God

 
OK, by now you get it; I like rainbows and I like clouds.  So, if you put the two together, you might come up with something like this.  Funny thing about clouds, you can make them be just about what you want them to be.  In this case it looks like a person lying on its side, clothed in a rainbow.  Hummm, reminds of a passage from the book of Revelation...

WEB: Revelation of John 10:1. I saw a mighty angel coming down out of the sky, clothed with a cloud. A rainbow was on his head. His face was like the sun, and his feet like pillars of fire.

Is the angel (messenger) Jesus?  Good question; I don't know for certain, but, could be???  So, why did I post this?  Well, look around; without much effort you will see the work of God all around you.  Keep looking and looking and the more you do, the more the word of God will come alive to you and capture your imagination.  Every day will have something new, something exciting and all you have to do is look; God will speak to you, I promise!!!