4/2/12

Reach out!!!

Interesting adaptation of the famous painting!!!  All you have to do is to REACH OUT and then you are close to God!!!  But, Why?  The answer is simple; because God loves you and wants the very best for you, that's why!!!  Listen to what God says in the book of Jeremiah...

WEB: Jeremiah Chapter 29

[11] For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says Yahweh, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you hope and a future. [12] You shall call on me, and you shall go and pray to me, and I will listen to you. [13] You shall seek me, and find me, when you shall search for me with all your heart.

Unlike the pantheon of ancient Greek or Roman gods, The God of Heaven is not capricious or wavering in his desire towards each one of us.  All He really wants is fellowship with his creation, but without sin.  We all have a choice each day as to whether or not to accept his invitation and hopefully we will make the correct one.  I wonder what we will do??? Its like the lady in the picture above; we know that she is reaching out, but the question is:  Which button will she push when she is in the elevator.... the UP or the Down????