6/7/12

A wing and a prayer


Piggyback!  Feeling a little tired, why not hitch a ride on your nearest Eagle?  Well, we all feel a little tired at times, even at our peak in life we still become weary.  Which reminds me of one of the first sections of Scripture I remembered...


Isaiah, Chapter 40
  28 Haven’t you known?
Haven’t you heard?
The everlasting God, Yahweh,
The Creator of the ends of the earth, doesn’t faint.
He isn’t weary.
His understanding is unsearchable.


  29 He gives power to the weak.
He increases the strength of him who has no might.


  30 Even the youths faint and get weary,
and the young men utterly fall;
  31 But those who wait for Yahweh will renew their strength.
They will mount up with wings like eagles.
They will run, and not be weary.
They will walk, and not faint.

God helps us in a variety of ways; spiritually, emotionally, and of course, physically.  How?  I really don't know the answer to that except to tell you that I can remember numerous times that I felt like I could not do even one more thing, yet somehow I did.  The skeptics out there would probably tell you its all in my mind, but I know better!! How? Experience is the only answer I can give you. God is full of surprises and his help is just one of them.  Unless you are in an airplane, you never will fly, but God is out there to help you in your daily life.  Try HIM and see.  If you take the time to rethink your life, you will see that HE has been there, helping.  And this is not just wishful thinking; or should I say "a wing and a prayer"... pun intended!!!