8/31/12

Aug. 31 Psalm 23-25


Aug. 31
Psalm 23-25

Psa 23:1 Yahweh is my shepherd: I shall lack nothing.
Psa 23:2 He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters.
Psa 23:3 He restores my soul. He guides me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Psa 23:4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me. Your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
Psa 23:5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil. My cup runs over.
Psa 23:6 Surely goodness and loving kindness shall follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in Yahweh's house forever.
 
Psa 24:1 The earth is Yahweh's, with its fullness; the world, and those who dwell therein.
Psa 24:2 For he has founded it on the seas, and established it on the floods.
Psa 24:3 Who may ascend to Yahweh's hill? Who may stand in his holy place?
Psa 24:4 He who has clean hands and a pure heart; who has not lifted up his soul to falsehood, and has not sworn deceitfully.
Psa 24:5 He shall receive a blessing from Yahweh, righteousness from the God of his salvation.
Psa 24:6 This is the generation of those who seek Him, who seek your face--even Jacob. Selah.
Psa 24:7 Lift up your heads, you gates! Be lifted up, you everlasting doors, and the King of glory will come in.
Psa 24:8 Who is the King of glory? Yahweh strong and mighty, Yahweh mighty in battle.
Psa 24:9 Lift up your heads, you gates; yes, lift them up, you everlasting doors, and the King of glory will come in.
Psa 24:10 Who is this King of glory? Yahweh of Armies is the King of glory! Selah.
 
Psa 25:1 To you, Yahweh, do I lift up my soul.
Psa 25:2 My God, I have trusted in you. Don't let me be shamed. Don't let my enemies triumph over me.
Psa 25:3 Yes, no one who waits for you shall be shamed. They shall be shamed who deal treacherously without cause.
Psa 25:4 Show me your ways, Yahweh. Teach me your paths.
Psa 25:5 Guide me in your truth, and teach me, For you are the God of my salvation, I wait for you all day long.
Psa 25:6 Yahweh, remember your tender mercies and your loving kindness, for they are from old times.
Psa 25:7 Don't remember the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions. Remember me according to your loving kindness, for your goodness' sake, Yahweh.
Psa 25:8 Good and upright is Yahweh, therefore he will instruct sinners in the way.
Psa 25:9 He will guide the humble in justice. He will teach the humble his way.
Psa 25:10 All the paths of Yahweh are loving kindness and truth to such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.
Psa 25:11 For your name's sake, Yahweh, pardon my iniquity, for it is great.
Psa 25:12 What man is he who fears Yahweh? He shall instruct him in the way that he shall choose.
Psa 25:13 His soul shall dwell at ease. His seed shall inherit the land.
Psa 25:14 The friendship of Yahweh is with those who fear him. He will show them his covenant.
Psa 25:15 My eyes are ever on Yahweh, for he will pluck my feet out of the net.
Psa 25:16 Turn to me, and have mercy on me, for I am desolate and afflicted.
Psa 25:17 The troubles of my heart are enlarged. Oh bring me out of my distresses.
Psa 25:18 Consider my affliction and my travail. Forgive all my sins.
Psa 25:19 Consider my enemies, for they are many. They hate me with cruel hatred.
Psa 25:20 Oh keep my soul, and deliver me. Let me not be disappointed, for I take refuge in you.
Psa 25:21 Let integrity and uprightness preserve me, for I wait for you.
Psa 25:22 Redeem Israel, God, out all of his troubles.