8/2/12

Hypocrisy on a massive scale!!!


Yesterday I saw the statistics for my blog for July and I was a bit surprised!!!  During the past three months, the number of the people accessing my blog post has risen from an average of about 1000 to over 1500.  The cause for this is simple: a new audience has found what I do; Russia.  Why? That is a question I have been asking myself for sometime.  I am not Russian and as far as I can tell and I don't think "Russian".  The best explanation I can come up with is that there is a spiritual revival occurring there.  Why? Again, I have pondered this question.  To me, Eastern European Missions is the answer.  This is a group that gives a Bible to anyone who wants one; for FREE!!!  Within the past year or so, this group was given permission to distribute Bibles in the public schools.  And so when I saw this picture in my collection, I was reminded of the terrible situation that has befallen this nation: the government has systematically been eliminating God from our institutions.  What better place for them to start with our young.  Teach them that there are no real "values", that every one's belief (no matter how perverse or outlandish) is correct and that the Bible is to be avoided at all costs.  Its no wonder this country has been on the decline.  More than that, THE GOVERNMENT IS  is a hypocrite!!!! Eliminate the Bible from the young who need guidance, but allow it for the criminal who needs "correction".  How often have I heard people call Christians hypocrites in order to justify there own sin.  Jesus puts it this way....


Matthew, Chapter 7
 1  "“Don’t judge, so that you won’t be judged.  2 For with whatever judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with whatever measure you measure, it will be measured to you.  3 Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but don’t consider the beam that is in your own eye?  4 Or how will you tell your brother, ‘Let me remove the speck from your eye;’ and behold, the beam is in your own eye?  5 You hypocrite! First remove the beam out of your own eye, and then you can see clearly to remove the speck out of your brother’s eye.

If you refuse to listen to Jesus, then how about our finest president; George Washington!!!  The quote on the tee shirt says it all!!!!!



Yesterday, there was an outpouring of support for Chic-o-fil, a business whose director openly supports Biblical teachings and has been persecuted by United States government for it.  I call on every God-fearing citizen to express their dissatisfaction with our rulers in the upcoming election by voting for only those who support this little tee shirt message.  There are millions up millions of us and its time to take back America from the ungodly!!!  After this is accomplished, we need to put the Bible back in our schools and when we do, America will become a moral nation again.  I look forward to the revival!!!