9/23/12

Of power and majesty


Autumn in the Northeast is absolutely wonderful!!!  How marvelous and breathtaking God's creation can be!!!  Yet, it is as nothing as compared to what the majesty of the creator must be like.  These verses came to mind...

Isaiah, Chapter 46
9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me;  10 declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times things that are not yet done; saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure; 

God is not man.  Man is subject to weaknesses of all sorts; mental, physical, emotional, etc..  Today, our society has been making an effort to eliminate God; it will fail!!!  God has and will continue to prevail!!!  The picture reminds me of something that the deceased Thomas Kinkade might paint, but the scene reminds me of the all powerful creator.  What a way to start off a beautiful Sunday morning; thoughts of beauty and the one who made everything!!!