9/1/12

Sept. 1 Psalms 26-29


Sept. 1
Psalms 26-29

Psa 26:1 Judge me, Yahweh, for I have walked in my integrity. I have trusted also in Yahweh without wavering.
Psa 26:2 Examine me, Yahweh, and prove me. Try my heart and my mind.
Psa 26:3 For your loving kindness is before my eyes. I have walked in your truth.
Psa 26:4 I have not sat with deceitful men, neither will I go in with hypocrites.
Psa 26:5 I hate the assembly of evildoers, and will not sit with the wicked.
Psa 26:6 I will wash my hands in innocence, so I will go about your altar, Yahweh;
Psa 26:7 that I may make the voice of thanksgiving to be heard, and tell of all your wondrous works.
Psa 26:8 Yahweh, I love the habitation of your house, the place where your glory dwells.
Psa 26:9 Don't gather my soul with sinners, nor my life with bloodthirsty men;
Psa 26:10 in whose hands is wickedness, their right hand is full of bribes.
Psa 26:11 But as for me, I will walk in my integrity. Redeem me, and be merciful to me.
Psa 26:12 My foot stands in an even place. In the congregations I will bless Yahweh.
 
Psa 27:1 Yahweh is my light and my salvation. Whom shall I fear? Yahweh is the strength of my life. Of whom shall I be afraid?
Psa 27:2 When evildoers came at me to eat up my flesh, even my adversaries and my foes, they stumbled and fell.
Psa 27:3 Though an army should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear. Though war should rise against me, even then I will be confident.
Psa 27:4 One thing I have asked of Yahweh, that I will seek after, that I may dwell in the house of Yahweh all the days of my life, to see Yahweh's beauty, and to inquire in his temple.
Psa 27:5 For in the day of trouble he will keep me secretly in his pavilion. In the covert of his tabernacle he will hide me. He will lift me up on a rock.
Psa 27:6 Now my head will be lifted up above my enemies around me. I will offer sacrifices of joy in his tent. I will sing, yes, I will sing praises to Yahweh.
Psa 27:7 Hear, Yahweh, when I cry with my voice. Have mercy also on me, and answer me.
Psa 27:8 When you said, "Seek my face," my heart said to you, "I will seek your face, Yahweh."
Psa 27:9 Don't hide your face from me. Don't put your servant away in anger. You have been my help. Don't abandon me, neither forsake me, God of my salvation.
Psa 27:10 When my father and my mother forsake me, then Yahweh will take me up.
Psa 27:11 Teach me your way, Yahweh. Lead me in a straight path, because of my enemies.
Psa 27:12 Don't deliver me over to the desire of my adversaries, for false witnesses have risen up against me, such as breathe out cruelty.
Psa 27:13 I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of Yahweh in the land of the living.
Psa 27:14 Wait for Yahweh. Be strong, and let your heart take courage. Yes, wait for Yahweh.
 
Psa 28:1 To you, Yahweh, I call. My rock, don't be deaf to me; lest, if you are silent to me, I would become like those who go down into the pit.
Psa 28:2 Hear the voice of my petitions, when I cry to you, when I lift up my hands toward your Most Holy Place.
Psa 28:3 Don't draw me away with the wicked, with the workers of iniquity who speak peace with their neighbors, but mischief is in their hearts.
Psa 28:4 Give them according to their work, and according to the wickedness of their doings. Give them according to the operation of their hands. Bring back on them what they deserve.
Psa 28:5 Because they don't regard the works of Yahweh, nor the operation of his hands, he will break them down and not build them up.
Psa 28:6 Blessed be Yahweh, because he has heard the voice of my petitions.
Psa 28:7 Yahweh is my strength and my shield. My heart has trusted in him, and I am helped. Therefore my heart greatly rejoices. With my song I will thank him.
Psa 28:8 Yahweh is their strength. He is a stronghold of salvation to his anointed.
Psa 28:9 Save your people, and bless your inheritance. Be their shepherd also, and bear them up forever.
 
Psa 29:1 Ascribe to Yahweh, you sons of the mighty, ascribe to Yahweh glory and strength.
Psa 29:2 Ascribe to Yahweh the glory due to his name. Worship Yahweh in holy array.
Psa 29:3 Yahweh's voice is on the waters. The God of glory thunders, even Yahweh on many waters.
Psa 29:4 Yahweh's voice is powerful. Yahweh's voice is full of majesty.
Psa 29:5 The voice of Yahweh breaks the cedars. Yes, Yahweh breaks in pieces the cedars of Lebanon.
Psa 29:6 He makes them also to skip like a calf; Lebanon and Sirion like a young, wild ox.
Psa 29:7 Yahweh's voice strikes with flashes of lightning.
Psa 29:8 Yahweh's voice shakes the wilderness. Yahweh shakes the wilderness of Kadesh.
Psa 29:9 Yahweh's voice makes the deer calve, and strips the forests bare. In his temple everything says, "Glory!"
Psa 29:10 Yahweh sat enthroned at the Flood. Yes, Yahweh sits as King forever.
Psa 29:11 Yahweh will give strength to his people. Yahweh will bless his people with peace.