10/16/12

Better than butter...?


I don't know why I haven't seen this in the stores; perhaps I was just looking in the wrong places...  But, if it isn't currently available; it should be!!!!  People can come up with simple, yet wonderful ideas.  If mere humans can do this; what about God???

Isaiah, chapter 65
 17 “For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former things shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.  18 But be you glad and rejoice forever in that which I create; for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.  19 I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people; and there shall be heard in her no more the voice of weeping and the voice of crying.

The first creation is wonderful, but the second... marvelous.  In a world marred by humanities errors, looking forward to something better is simply wonderful beyond words!!!  It is wonderful to be a Christian... we have something to look forward to beyond the grave... something wonderful!!!!!!