10/26/12

Thanks!


I woke up very early today with the realization that I was loved.  Nothing out of the ordinary happened to make me feel this way, I just did.  Before my feet touched the floor, I remembered how much God and my family and my friends care for me and today's post is about saying "Thank you"!!!!!  As I mentioned, my first thought was of God and that first and foremost, HE IS MY FRIEND; here is why....

John, Chapter 15

 8 “In this is my Father glorified, that you bear much fruit; and so you will be my disciples.  9 Even as the Father has loved me, I also have loved you. Remain in my love.  10 If you keep my commandments, you will remain in my love; even as I have kept my Father’s commandments, and remain in his love.  11 I have spoken these things to you, that my joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be made full.

 Since my last name is Rose, the picture is a tad corny, but that is who I am and I probably won't change that any time soon.  However, the sentiment is real and those who read this should know that I love you all, because God has taught me to do this.  If we try real hard, I am sure we could find something to disagree about, but why bother?  I don't know how you feel, but I am sick to death of turning on the TV and hearing all that negativity.  I thought it would be nice to say something both truthful and positive BEFORE THE ELECTION IS OVER!!! May God bless you all!!!!!!!!  Love, Gary