12/18/12

Where was God?





Click on the above link to view

Like so many millions of people, I check facebook every day.  This morning I saw this video and it impressed me greatly.  I hope you find it interesting as well.  There is absolutely no way that I could think of to improve upon it.  My only thought was of the mercy of God towards those Jews who had been carried away to Babylon in disgrace...

Jeremiah, Chapter 29
11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says Yahweh, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you hope and a future.  12 You shall call on me, and you shall go and pray to me, and I will listen to you.  13 You shall seek me, and find me, when you shall search for me with all your heart.
 
If God could look at their suffering and give them hope, then there can be hope for our nation as well.  Not only to those who have lost loved ones in the recent senseless shooting in the Northeast, but to the entire United States of America as well.  Only... seek God with all your heart!!! Its not to late; not yet!!!