1/10/13

"Jeffry"



Click on the above link to view

This link to "Jeffry" was surprising to me.  Even though I had heard it numerous times, still it made me immediately think of verse four in this passage from Paul's letter to Titus.

Titus, Chapter 2
  1 But say the things which fit sound doctrine,  2 that older men should be temperate, sensible, sober minded, sound in faith, in love, and in patience:  3 and that older women likewise be reverent in behavior, not slanderers nor enslaved to much wine, teachers of that which is good;  4 that they may train the young women to love their husbands, to love their children,  5 to be sober minded, chaste, workers at home, kind, being in subjection to their own husbands, that God’s word may not be blasphemed. 

Question: Do younger women really need to be taught to love their husbands and children?  The answer is apparently... YES!!!  And after seeing this video again, the answer becomes-- YES, YES, YES!!!  When my children were little, I knew they were difficult and understood why my wife was "stressed" sometimes.  Since I didn't see it directly, I often didn't think much of HER problems during the day.  But seeing "Jeffry" again reminded me of how hard it is to be a good parent (not to mention a good spouse).  Husbands, be sure to give your wives an extra big kiss today and tell her how much you love her.  And if you have a child like Jeffry, give her two!!!