2/27/13

Faults and Forgiveness


The other day, I did something stupid, foolish and insensitive.  I found a new Bible program (Bible Analyzer) in the Ubuntu software center that interested me enough for me to download the program, and order the complete package on CD.  Well, when I received the CD, I installed it, but it didn't seem to do what it said it would.  I was upset and wrote an unfavorable review and that was that (or so I thought).  Today, I received an email from the author, offering to help and his attitude was so wonderful that I felt absolutely terrible.  If he is reading this- I apologize!!!!!  One of my weaknesses is impulsiveness coupled with insensitivity, so, I guess I have to work on it (again).  This disheartening episode reminds me of a passage from the book of Matthew...

Matthew, Chapter 5

 7  Blessed are the merciful, 
for they shall obtain mercy. 


I have faults, just like everyone else and today I was made aware of it once again, so, please pray for me, OK?  In case you are wondering- Yes, I performed step three of the image!!!  Humm, Pal is a good name for a dog, isn't it? Perhaps Great Dog Rose might be better because it has my initials in it?