3/25/13

From Gary... Remembering those who serve

 

These two pictures have something in common. The one on the left was taken in China and the one on right was taken in Wesley, Chapel Florida.  The first picture (left) is of Jim Campbell of East Brunswick, N.J..  He was my chiropractor for many years while I lived in New Jersey. The group on the right is the chiropractic team that currently cares for my wife and I.  Both have changed my thinking about health greatly and in my opinion, have saved my life.  The medical community really does not appreciate their contributions to society and often what they do is maligned and ridiculed.  In thinking about this, I am reminded of this passage from the book of Ecclesiastes...

Ecclesiastes, Chapter 9
 14 There was a little city, and few men within it; and a great king came against it, besieged it, and built great bulwarks against it.  15 Now a poor wise man was found in it, and he by his wisdom delivered the city; yet no man remembered that same poor man.  16 Then I said, “Wisdom is better than strength.” Nevertheless the poor man’s wisdom is despised, and his words are not heard.  17 The words of the wise heard in quiet are better than the cry of him who rules among fools. 

The wisdom behind chiropractic treatment is natural healing.  In other words, healing with the help of God.  Today, let me remember those who use natural healing methods, specifically chiropractic!!  May God bless them for what they are doing!!!  If you have problems, consider chiropractic and get well soon.  Think this is hokum?  Well, there was a time that I felt this way, but that was a long time ago and I am a little wiser (and considerably healthier) today.  

P.S. 
And, NO, I am not saying this for money, but out of gratitude for the service of dedicated people who really care about others!!!