5/22/13

From Gary... A new way to describe an old problem




Over the past few days, I have been posting pictures from the "photo shoot" that Lizzie and I did last week.  I took the above picture because I had never seen anyone ever ADMIT to being a "drama queen" and I was curious as to what it really was.  I searched for "drama queen" and chose the two links above because the video defined by example and the article was interesting.  Although I have met people in real life who fit the bill, I am not sure whether or not I have known one in the church so far, but frankly I don't want to because they sound like trouble....  

1 Corinthians, Chapter 3
  1 Brothers, I couldn’t speak to you as to spiritual, but as to fleshly, as to babies in Christ.  2 I fed you with milk, not with meat; for you weren’t yet ready. Indeed, not even now are you ready,  3 for you are still fleshly. For insofar as there is jealousy, strife, and factions among you, aren’t you fleshly, and don’t you walk in the ways of men? 

Let me add just one more "drama queen" definition- carnal.  You know- those who like to "stir the pot" and cause trouble.  So, with this added information, I guess I have to be brutally honest and say I have known some in the church - and not just a few.  But, God isn't finished with them yet and hopefully they will be in church long enough to change!!!  Just in case you are wondering - NO, I AM NOT GOING UP TO THE FRONT DOOR OF THE HOUSE IN THE PICTURE- I have enough "drama"in my life already!!!!

ps. I really DO LIKE THE FLOWERS, THOUGH!!!!