7/29/13

From Gary... How do you spell LOVE, anyway?



Thank you Carolyn Sunday, for putting this wonderful video on Facebook!!!

Somehow, when I woke up this morning, I just KNEW today was going to be wonderful!!!  I could feel it in my bones!!!  Then, as I went through my morning routine of mail, posting and then facebook, I noticed that my new friend Carolyn Sunday had put the video above on the site.  I chose the name Love for it because that what it is to me.  And then I selected a picture that coincided with what I can understand of love- something right in front of me.  My wife of 45 years and our new dogs.  All love me in a way that is beyond my understanding. Their love is only surpassed by God and the slightest thought of THAT immediately brought this wonderful verse to mind!!!!

John, Chapter 3
 16  For God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

I have no idea how many years I have left on the planet Earth, but if just a handful produce such happiness as I experienced today, I would consider myself truly, truly blessed.  I have to go now... things to do, but if you have someone you love- tell them so, in both word and deed and do it NOW!!!  And, OH, YES-- pet your dog and give it a treat (maybe two)!!!!!!