9/19/13

From Gary... Maybe I should get a ball?


He almost says: want to PLAY???? This week both my dogs have both chosen to sleep in the living room; Buddy (the white one) on the pillow on the sofa and Pal in his cage (yes, he actually prefers it- and goes there often).  So, when I went in there early this morning to greet them and give them a treat, I was amazed at their reaction.  They both started to run from one end of the house to the other and back again. Not once, twice or even three times- but about five or more!!!  Then they both kept nudging me and wanted to play.  So, when I saw Walter Vogt's picture of his dog (sorry, but I have forgotten the dog's name) I was reminded of the episode of intense happiness I was exposed to this AM!!!  This in turn, reminded me of the following verse from the book of Philippians...


Philippians, Chapter 4

4 Rejoice in the Lord always! Again I will say, “Rejoice!”


The thing is: Are we like that?  I mean, do we love life because of what Jesus has done for us?  When was the last time you thought about how blessed you really are?  Does the very thought of being with God in heaven for eternity make you REJOICE????  Admittedly, some days I feel better than other (and I know it become obvious in my writing - I have been told so), but EVERY SINGLE DAY I think of heaven and what Christ has done for me.  Well, enough of writing- today, I am going to have some fun!!!