2/4/14

From Gary... Sometimes, things just get better with age...



Deeper Study

The picture above is of Steve Singleton, my Greek professor from Northeast School of Biblical Studies (1977-1979) .  This is a current picture taken from his facebook page, but I will always remember him as a much younger man.  His vast Bible knowledge coupled with a brilliant mind was obvious, even then!!!  So, when I saw the above video for his website, deeperstudy.com.. I was not a bit surprised!  My only question (to him on Face book) was to ask if he did this himself or if it was made by a professional.  It is THAT GOOD!!!!!  Do yourself a favor- see the video and go the the website!!!!! Both the video and the website reflect the life of a man who fulfils the following verse from Paul's second letter to Timothy...

2 Timothy, Chapter 2
  15  Give diligence to present yourself approved by God, a workman who doesn’t need to be ashamed, properly handling the Word of Truth. 

Why do I go on like this?  Well, once in a very great while you meet someone who is so far above you both spiritually and intellectually that you just have to thank God for the honor of having known them. This man is that person.  Check out what I say; you will find yourself going back to his website, again and again.