3/11/14

From Gary... Problems, PROBLEMS!!!


Some wedding cake!!!  I like it because it says something unusual; As a couple, you will endure problems. Facing problems is one of the biggest aspects in a marriage relationship!!!  As I reflect a bit on this, it seems to me that without problems, my wife and I might not have lasted as long as we have.  But, where do we go when problems pop up...?

Jeremiah, Chapter 29
11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says Yahweh, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you hope and a future.  12 You shall call on me, and you shall go and pray to me, and I will listen to you.  13 You shall seek me, and find me, when you shall search for me with all your heart. 

Now, I don't know what your problems are, but God has the answer (HE ALWAYS DOES).  I can only tell you from personal experience that I handle them better when I seek God (no, that's not right- WHEN I SEEK GOD!!!!). Today, whatever may happen, let this Jeremiah passage become your "go to" thought for today.  Life may not be "a piece of cake", but I tell you - YOU WILL NOT BE ALONE; YOU WILL FIND HELP!!!