4/24/14

From Gary... Wish I could do that...




(click on the link to view)

I saw this video today and enjoyed it thoroughly!!!  Some of their routine I had never seen before and was very impressive!!!  So, click on the above link and enjoy!!!  After watching this video several times, I thought of the following verse from 1st Timothy...

1 Timothy, Chapter 4 (NASB)
1Ti 4:7  But have nothing to do with worldly fables fit only for old women. On the other hand, discipline yourself for the purpose of godliness;
1Ti 4:8  for bodily discipline is only of little profit, but godliness is profitable for all things, since it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come.
1Ti 4:9  It is a trustworthy statement deserving full acceptance.
1Ti 4:10  For it is for this we labor and strive, because we have fixed our hope on the living God, who is the Savior of all men, especially of believers.
1Ti 4:11  Prescribe and teach these things.

Retirement has been a wonderful experience; and with it has come an emphasis on "taking care of myself".  I have had some success in this department, but frankly, I have a long, long way to go before I can even remotely be considered "in shape". Aside from bodily discipline, I am enjoying a more in-depth study of the Scriptures, so things have been pretty good for me of late.  Today, I just wanted to re-post this video and wish you the very best in YOUR EFFORTS AT PHYSICAL AND SPIRITUAL DISCIPLINE!!!  OH, and along with that- HAPPINESS AND GREAT HEALTH!!!!

Your friend,
Gary