8/12/14

From Gary... The size of LOVE


Is is just me, or shouldn't the dog be on the leash and the child in the carrier?  Frankly, I don't know what is going through this young ladies' mind, but I can think of some possibilities.  Perhaps the Poodle might have an injury, or maybe it is fearful of its surroundings or even other dogs.  I do not know- I only can guess.  At least she cares for both the boy and the dog a lot.  I would venture to say that she loves them BOTH!!! And love will motivate beyond what the mind can justify.  As Paul says...
 
1 Corinthians 13:4-8 NASB
(4)  Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant,
(5)  does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered,
(6)  does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth;
(7)  bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
(8)  Love never fails;...."

For some time now, I have been thinking of getting a full sized Poodle, but have always thought- Gary, they are just too big to handle.  Well, if a ~5 foot woman can do this; I really can eliminate size as an obstacle.  All I have to do is learn to love it and I could be carrying one before you know it.  Humm, but not today though...